Restorative Practice in the Community
Connecting members interested in community based restorative practice
We all know that restorative practice landscape is changing; practitioners and service providers are frequently exploring innovative restorative responses, adapting practice and undertaking more complex work. This has become even more of a focus during the unprecedented times we find ourselves in. The possibilities for restorative practice are endless, can you imagine building a restorative community which provides a trusting, safe space where all participants have a voice and a role, where shared humanity as well as community struggles and achievements are recognised; a restorative community where we allow ourselves to use the language of healing, relatedness and belonging?
This forum will focus on one central question, 'what can we create together?'
As we start to return to some sense of normality in the coming months, we can start to imagine a different future for our communities. This network group will consider the role of restorative practice in repairing harm, rebuilding communities and creating a safe spaces for people to express their feelings.
This network will connect like minded individuals to develop and grow this area of practice.
Network Aims for 2020
- To provide a space for practitioners to connect, share and develop practice
- To raise awareness of the benefits for embedding community based restorative practice
- To develop a robust strategy for utilising restorative practice in response to coronavirus emergency
- Opportunities to connect with like minded individuals
- Quarterly online network meetings
- Opportunities to participate in working groups to develop sector specific guidance and resources
- Invitations to sector specific events, seminars, webinars and CPD opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in national and international learning events
- Receive regular network specific newsletters
Members can register for RJC Connect by CLICKING HERE
Log in to your account and select My Membership, Payments,Events and Groups / Join a Group
Forgotten your log in? contact us @firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a member of the RJC?
SIGN UP HERE to gain full access to our Member Networks