Trainer & Practitioner
An exciting position has become available for a Trainer/Practitioner to join Wales Restorative Approaches Partnership's small, friendly team. The role is diverse, and you will deliver complex and sensitive restorative practice work alongside providing high quality training. As the majority of their work is on-line, you will need excellent I.T. skills including Zoom and Teams experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for management of day to day practice and training activities and resources, including sensitive and complex cases. This might include but is not limited to domestic abuse, sexual offences and substance misuse.
- To work closely with the Training Lead to deliver high quality training and practice work, both face to face and online. This includes liaison with all stakeholders to co-ordinate calendars, arranging team cover and meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and service participants in preparation, delivery and follow up.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluation of training and practice activity.
- Responsible for the MyRJ case management system to Restorative Justice Council standards.
- Responsible for acting as the Safeguarding operational lead within the organisation, ensuring staff understand their safeguarding responsibilities in partnership with the Chief Executive (strategic lead).
- Responsible for planning and delivering Practitioner training courses for Associates, in collaboration with the Lead Trainer.
- Ensuring regular practice supervision is planned as needed in a time efficient manner with staff, Associates and Volunteers, in collaboration with the Chief Executive where needed for complex and sensitive work.
- Delivery on cross cutting specific projects as directed by line manager in close collaboration with wider Senior Leadership Team and the Lead Trainer as needed.
- Ensure best practices guidelines are followed and disseminated across W.R.A.P., with specific attention to Restorative Justice Council standards and quality marks.
If you are interested in this position please download a full job description and application pack below.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date 15/02/2021.
Interviews will take place on the 24/02/2021.
Visit WRAP@s website by CLICKING HERE