RJ4ALL, an international charitable institute, is looking for its new Project Manager during one of its most exciting times of growth. They are about to celebrate 10 years since their inception, and as they continue to grow, they are looking for our new manager who will bring innovation, inspiration and leadership to their international, national and local projects. This is a key post within the organisation working closely with the RJ4All Founder & Director , Professor Dr. Theo Gavrielides, and occasionally with the Board.
This is a key post within the organisation working closely with the RJ4All Director and occasionally the Board. This post aim to:
- support the Director in ensuring the overall, effective management of all elements of RJ4All from the promotion and delivery of programmes and trainings, to the robust monitoring and evaluation of both national and international projects.
- support the Director in ensuring that the RJ4All team is functioning efficiently and effectively.
- support Project Officers in ensuring effective coordination of their projects. Guiding and introducing them into Erasmus practices and funders’ regulations, ToC, project impact, communications and dissemination
- line manage the Comms & Marketing Officer, Youth Engagement Coordinator and young interns and volunteers
- act as one of the main points of contact between RJ4All and clients/partners/volunteers, ensuring satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- act as a Project Officer for local, national and international projects including carrying out qualitative/ quantitative research (secondary and primary), analysing and reporting on findings, carrying out evaluations, producing publications and delivering training.
- support RJ4All’s user led philosophy through concrete actions.
It is also expected that together with the Director develop new project ideas and fundraise for them. The post holder will also act as the designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO) and will be responsible for RJ4All’s Safeguarding Policy alongside the Director.
You will need to have experience in managing projects especially within the NGO sector. They would also welcome applications from those working in academia but with a focus on project management including people (paid and volunteers). Previous experience in fundraising is desirable.
The RJ4All Project Team consists of passionate individuals with a mixture of practical, research, academic as well as lived experiences. You will need to be passionate to make a change for their communities and put your work in the context of what we do to alleviate poverty. They will expect you to be highly ambitious and independent, hardworking, innovative and believe in their founding restorative justice values.
Position | Project Manager
Location | London
Hours | 37.5hours per week
Salary | £30,507 - £45,591 per annum depending on experience
Benefits | 24 days annual leave and bank holidays; Statutory contributory pension; Fully funded opportunities to travel abroad, accredited training and CPD certifications; Free access to the RJ4All Fitness centre including free classes such as spinning, boxing, weight lifting and cycling; Free drinks, refreshments and snacks while working from the RJ4All office.
Application pack and guidance is available here or download using the links below.
The deadline to apply is 10/1/2022 at 09:00 am. Successful candidates will be notified by 11/1/2022 to attend an interview on 13/1/2022 at the RJ4All offices in SE16 London. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applications are accepted only electronically by emailing T.Gavrielides@rj4all.org
You will need to send us:
- Your CV
- A sample of your writing such as a published blog, a peer reviewed article or a policy briefing
- A cover letter addressing the JD and why you want to join our institute
- Completed Diversity Monitoring Form
Closing Date: 10 January 2022 at 09:00am
Interviews will take place on: 13/1/2022 at the RJ4All offices in SE16 London.