Job opportunity - TVRJS
Thames Valley Restorative Justice Service is looking for an experienced senior restorative justice practitioner/experienced facilitator to provide restorative justice skills and expertise in support of its prisons restorative justice project.
This is an associate opportunity. It will be paid at the rate of £150 a day plus expenses, for up to 30 days over the next 9 months. The role will be home-based with the expectation that a significant proportion of the work will be delivered within a prison environment.
The Role: It is expected that the majority of the work will be in the prisons restorative justice project, but it could involve work across other strands of delivery, both victim and offender-inititiated, as required. The initial work will be in prisons within the Thames Valley – HMP Bullingdon and others.
- To provide case supervision, skills support, expertise and ‘mentoring’ to develop prison-initiated restorative justice through a team of volunteer facilitators.
- The facilitation and co-facilitation of serious and complex cases.
- To assess whether and when the volunteer facilitators are ready to take work and support practice development, for example by coaching or working a case together.
- To organise and run group casework discussion/supervision with volunteer facilitators.
- To support the restorative justice development manager to develop the performance and outcome reporting framework.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21 April 2017 at 5pm
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 3 May 2017 at Chilton, Bucks HP18 9NA
A full job description and application details are available from the Thames Valley Partnership website www.thamesvalleypartnership.org.uk or contact Bron Jones on 01844 202001 or email@example.com