Job opportunity - Restorative justice manager (part-time)
Restorative justice manager (part-time)
Thames Valley Partnership Restorative Justice Service (TVRJS) is looking for a part-time restorative justice manager.
The successful applicant will lead and manage a team of staff within Thames Valley CRC to undertake restorative interventions within the criminal justice system.
TVRJS is at the forefront of research, development and delivery of adult restorative justice in England and Wales and internationally recognised as a centre of excellent practice and holds the RJC's Restorative Service Quality Mark (RSQM).
Contract and salary details
The Role is a short term, part-time (3.5 days per week) contract for nine months, subject to review thereafter.
£21,030 for 3.5 day week, nine month contract (£40,057 FTE per annum).
- Excellent management and leadership skills and an aptitude for performance and contract management
- A wide knowledge of restorative justice, both theoretical and practical within the criminal justice system
- Excellent presentational and training skills and an ability to communicate clearly
- Experience of successful project and contract management and maintaining high standards of work as a manager or experienced practitioner within the criminal justice system or related setting
- Experience of working in partnership
For more information, including a full job decription, person specification and application form see http://www.thamesvalleypartnership.org.uk/home/vacancy-restorative-justice-manager .
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 5 May.
Interviews will take place on the morning of Monday 15 May at the partnership’s offices, Townhill Barn, Chilton, HP18 9NA.
Thames Valley Partnership is an admitted body to the Oxfordshire LGPS and is an equal opportunities employer.