Job opportunity - restorative justice manager
British Transport Police is recruiting a full time restorative justice manager based in Central London.
Salary: £28,863.78 plus £2,495 London allowance.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Act as a champion for restorative justice, promoting and maintaining awareness throughout the Force and provide clear direction, support and guidance to staff, officers, other departments and external partners in relation to the delivery of restorative justice processes.
• Ensure a focus on quality assurance, closely monitoring adherence to procedural and legislative requirements, taking prompt action to address non-compliance, highlighting to divisional leaders as appropriate.
• Allocation of suitable cases to restorative justice practitioners, taking into account workloads and experience and upholding and expand BTP’s restorative justice referral pathways, maintain accurate records documenting referrals, case progression and outcomes to ensure compliance and to establish key performance indicators and best practice.
The following experience will be required:
• Practical experience of delivering Restorative Justice interventions and delivering restorative justice practitioner training and mentoring.
• Experience of maintaining effective systems in support of case management, resource management, quality and performance targets.
• Experience of exercising discretion when working with sensitive information.
Please note: Interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted.