Restorative Justice Case Supervision Training
In this course you’ll learn the skills and knowledge you need to be a Restorative Justice Case Supervisor. The course is designed for intermediate level facilitators with significant experience of Restorative Justice delivery, who are working towards progressing to advanced level.
The course includes both theoretical and practical elements, and as part of the course you will be observed in your practice of case supervision.
This course covers the areas required by the RJC for Case Supervisor training:
• Structure and purpose of supervision
• Management and leadership styles
• Managing performance and handling conflict
• Staying safe and managing risk
• Co-facilitation and co working with other agencies
• Liaising with line managers
• Knowledge of different learning styles
• Reflective practice and giving effective feedback
• Managing information, confidentiality and GDPR
• Dealing with disclosures
• Trauma informed practice
• Specialist supervision for sensitive and complex cases
This course is available for delivery across England and Wales.
We are a Registered Training Provider with the Restorative Justice Council and this course has been approved for delivery by the RJC.
Course contact details: