Peacemakers works in primary and secondary schools in the West Midlands. We educate for peace by developing the knowledge and skills to resolve conflicts and build relationships. We work with staff and pupils in a variety of ways to create more peaceful learning environments.
Our work is inclusive, dynamic, experiential – developing skills such as listening, cooperation, emotional vocabulary, problem solving, empathy, affirmation and mediation. We also work with schools developing the skills to build, maintain and repair relationships cross-school. This combines the work listed above with the development of a whole school ethos based on Restorative Approaches.
* 1 day Introduction to Restorative Approaches training
* 3 day Restorative Practitioner training
* Restorative school project - 18 month, full immersion project
* Facilitation of restorative conferences in/with schools
* Peer Mediation training and service set-up/refresh for schools.
All restorative training is delivered by an RJC Approved Practitioner.
For more information please contact Anna Gregory email@example.com 0121 2364796