Practice implications of restorative approaches to Harmful Sexual Behaviour
Some of the topics covered will include:
- Restorative justice doesn't do sex cases?’ Why not?
- Securing safe and appropriate practice
- The strengths and weaknesses of a formal assessment process
- Some theoretical perspectives on victim 'recovery', offender desistence and trauma informed work
- Practice standards
- Wider professional engagement
We also hope to leave a generous amount of time for questions and further discussion.
6 October 2021 - 17:00 - 18:30
This event is free of charge, although as a charity, the organisor would appreciate contributions towards the costs of this event. You can ‘pay as you feel’when booking your free ticket or you can donate at www.minthouseoxford.co.uk/donate.
Contact Name | Joy Bettles
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is being hosted by an RJC member organisation. It is not delivered by, or on behalf of, the RJC.