Restorative Leadership & Wellbeing Conference
We will explore together :-
• Being a Restorative Leader – What does that mean?
• Reflective Practice Time: Being restorative with myself and others
• Recognising and responding to stress, trauma and compassion fatigue
We will provide the opportunity to:
• Attend practical wellbeing workshops and share best practice
• Explore work-life integration strategies
• Network with colleagues from across Wales and wider
"Absolutely fantastic – thoroughly engaging speakers and the participative sessions were also of a really high calibre. Looking forward to your next event already!"
Testimonial from a delegate attending a previous W.R.A.P. conference.
£250 per person - conferene fee includes resources, meals and refreshments and parking
Places are limited, to reserve your place please email email@example.com or call 02920 464950. You can either be invoiced before the event, or you can pay by PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/WalesRestorative (Please include your name & organisation name in the ‘Add a Note’ field)
Date: 24th April 2020 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Vale Resort, Hensol, CF72 8JY
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 464950
Hensol, CF72 8JY