Serious and complex training
This training is for practitioners who have completed facilitator or practitioner training in restorative practice who wish to further their experience in dealing with serious and complex restorative justice cases. The training is run by Well Springs.
Pre-Requisite: Attendance on the facilitator's course and have facilitated at least three cases.
To provide experienced practitioners with supplementary knowledge and skills to facilitate and manage sensitive and complex restorative practice cases and processes.
- On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify and define a serious or complex case
- Identify and respond appropriately to vulnerabilities within these case types
- Identify and risk manage any safeguarding concerns
- Explore what is meant by enduring harm
- Have a deeper understanding of victim sensitivities and needs
- Assess own /peer competency in facilitating a serious and complex case
- Be able to reflect on own and others practice
- Know how to work with and provide support to co-facilitators
- Be able to demonstrate their new skills and knowledge.
Booking link: https://scrj.eventbrite.co.uk
Location: Bedford – venue TBC
Cost: £175 + booking fee if booked via Eventbrite. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book direct.
Member Event info