Charitable organisations and Community Interest Companies limited by Guarantee who provide a restorative service and agree to abide by our Restorative Service Standards can apply for membership at a discounted rate. The organisation will be listed on our Service Provider register.
Charitable organisation providing training for restorative practitioners and agree to abide by our Trainers Code of Practice can apply for membership at a discounted rate. The organisation will be listed on our Trainers Register.
Our members enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Monthly RJC bulletins
- Access to and opportunity to promote your own work in the RJCs quarterly publication Resolution
- Networking opportunities with academics, researchers and practitioners from the UK and beyond
- Opportunity to propose the venue to host and topics for future RJC events (e.g. conferences, seminars and other events)
- Reduced fees for RJC conferences and seminars
- Ability to nominate for the RJC Annual Award for exceptional contribution to the field
- Exclusive access to the member’s section of the website (‘coming soon!’)
- A voice in the decision-making of the RJC
- Opportunities to participate in RJC committees and working group
- Access to our standards for practice and accreditation products
- Exclusive access to our directory containing contact details of all members
- Opportunity to promote your products, services and events on our website