Your membership will help us to campaign for the widespread use of restorative justice, raise the profile of restorative justice in the media and with the public and enable victims to access restorative justice wherever and whenever they need it.
Our members enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Monthly RJC bulletins
- Access to and opportunity to promote your own work in the RJCs quarterly publication Resolution
- Networking opportunities with academics, researchers and practitioners from the UK and beyond
- Opportunity to propose the venue to host and topics for future RJC events (e.g. conferences, seminars and other events)
- Reduced fees for RJC conferences and seminars
- Ability to nominate for the RJC Annual Award for exceptional contribution to the field
- Exclusive access to the member’s section of the website
- A voice in the decision-making of the RJC
- Opportunities to participate in RJC committees and working group
Student Membership: is available to those registered with a further or higher education institute and studying a full time, part time or distance course. Please ensure that you provide the name of your learning institute. Once we've received your application, you will be asked to send valid proof of studentship. This can be a scanned copy of your NUS card, university card or letter from your university confirming your place on a course.
Concessions: are available to those whose only household income is from state benefits; this may include pensioners. If you are on a low income and the cost of full rate membership is a barrier to joining us, you may also qualify.
PLEASE NOTE: For Individual Memberships we only accept payment by credit/debit card. If you need to pay by other means, please contact us before applying at email@example.com