Your membership will help us to campaign for the widespread use of restorative justice, raise the profile of restorative justice in the media and with the public and enable victims to access restorative justice wherever and whenever they need it.
All organisational members will have the opportunity to be included in our Members Register.
Those organisations who hold one of the RJC's Registration or Accreditation awards will also be included on either the Registered Restorative Organisation, Registered Service Provider or Registered Training Provider register.
Interested in becoming a Registered Restorative Organisation, Registered Service Provider or Registered Training Provider? Find out more HERE
Our members enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Reduced fees for RJC conferences and seminars
- Opportunity to promote your products, services and events on our website
- Exclusive access to the member's section of the website
- Access to our standards for practice and accreditation products
- Opportunities to participate in RJC committees and working group
- Access to an opportunity to promote your own work in the RJC's quarterly publication Resolution
- Exclusive access to our directory containing contact details of all members
- Networking opportunites with academics, researchers and practitioners from the UK and beyond
- Opportunity to propose the venue and topics for future RJC events (e.g. conferences, seminars and other events)
- Ability to nominate for the RJC Annual Award for exceptional contribution to the field
- A voice in the decision making of the RJC
An organisational membership also provides some benefits for your practitioners without them being individual members:
||No. of FTE staff
||Event discounts for up to
Organisations operating over multiple locations can benefit from our Multi Site membership, find out more HERE
Charitable and not for profit organisations can benefit from reduced membership fees, please select carefully from the following options: